segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

Atividade avaliativa destinada à 8ª série 'D" do C.E "Joana de Freitas Barbosa"

A-Write the correct reflexive pronoun.


1.He did under the bed to protect...................................
2.We saw................................in the mirror.
3.Sometimes I don't understand......................................
4.An animal hurt....................................when it tried to get out of the zoo.
5.They bought.......................................another Kafka's book.
6.Did you and Jane find..................................in trouble?
7.She wants to see.................................as others see her.
8.Did you enjoy.....................................last night,Susan?

2. Connect the personal pronouns with the corresponding reflexive.

They                                                                   Myself
You(singular)                                                      Ourselves
You(plural)                                                         Itself
We                                                                     Herself
He                                                                      Yourself
I                                                                         Yourselves
She                                                                     Himself
It                                                                        Herself

3.Watch this lyric:

Alone Again 
 

BabyI'll never understandWhy did you leave me standing hereHow could you break my heartAnd left me in the darkNow I'm alone again
BabyI never realized this pouring Rain could seam so blueWhen you are by yourselfNobody seams to careThat I'm alone againOh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Gonna try to find youBaby, gotta bring you homeI'll be a step behind youBaby, this is where I belongI'll be whith you in the middle of the nightWhenever you're sad, you cry, oh, II'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone againNo, I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone again
Alone again
BabyI never realized this pouring Rain could seam so blueWhen you are by yourselfNobody seams to careThat I'm alone againOh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Gonna try to find youBaby, gotta bring you homeI'll be a step behind youBaby, this is where I belongI'll be whith you in the middle of the nightWhenever you're sad, you cry, oh, II'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone againNo, I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone again
Gonna try to find youBaby, gotta bring you homeI'll be a step behind youBaby, this is where I belongI'll be whith you in the middle of the nightWhenever you're sad, you cry, oh, II'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone againNo, I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone again
Again, again, again, again, againOooh!
I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone againNo, I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone again
I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone againNo, I'll never be, yeah, yeah, yeah, alone again
Alone again

a.In the lyrics there is a reflexive pronoun. Identify this pronoun.

b. Say what means the word Gonna.


c. Give the meaning of the word Whenever.



d.Traduza the lyrics.


e.Say what you understood the translation of the text.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário