sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

Atividade avaliativa destinada aos alunos do 3º seriado do C.E Joana de Freitas Barbosa"



Passive Voice

Questões:01. A voz passiva de I’m reading the magazine é:

a) The magazine is being read (by me).
b) The magazine was being read (by me).
c) The magazine has been read (by me).
d) The magazine had been read (by me).
e) The magazine were read (by me).


02. He said: “Can you show me your passport?”

a) He asked me can you show your passport?
b) He asked to show my passport.
c) He asked: show you passport.
d) He asked to me show you passport.
e) He asked me whether I could show him my passport.


03. He said: “ I am sweeping my floor.”

a) He said he sweeps his floor.
b) He said he was sweeping his floor.
c) He said that he was sweeping my floor.
d) He said his floor sweeps.
e) He said that floors are to be swept.


04. She said to me: “Go!”
She told me_______________.

a) had
b) going
c) go
d) to go
e) has gone


05. They said to us: “Don’t go!”
They told us ________________.

a) go to not
b) not go
c) not going
d) not to go
e) going not


06. I said to him: "I'll leave soon."
I told him that I ______ soon.

a) will leave
b) 'd left
c) 's left
d) 'd leave
e) am leaving


07. (FATEC) She said: "I had to leave". - She said (that) ______.

a) she is leaving
b) she had leaving
c) she had to leaves
d) she had to leave
e) she had to leaving


08. (UNESP) Sue asked Barbara: "What movie do you want to see?"
Sue asked her what movie ______________

a) did she want to see.
b) does she want to see.
c) to see.
d) she wanted to see.
e) she want to see.


09. He said: "I have slept a lot".

a) He said: slept a lot, I have.
b) He said: I have slept a lot.
c) He told slept a lot.
d) He told me to sleep a lot.
e) He said he had slept a lot.


10. She said to me: "I'm washing my car."

a) She said that she washes cars.
b) She said that she was washing her car.
c) She said to wash her car.
d) She said to her car: wash!
e) She said she is washes cars.


 Texto para Tradução
 
Text : Social Security News Release
 
 
Social Security Responds to Hurricane Katrina Agency Issues More Than30,000 Emergency Checks to Date
“Social Security has moved quickly to ensure that monthly payments getto beneficiaries affected by Hurricane Katrina and that other vital SocialSecurity services are provided,” Jo Anne Barnhart, Commissioner of Social
5
Security said today. “As we have all witnessed, the Gulf Coast is coping withdestruction and loss of life that is utterly unfathomable. To ensure thatbeneficiaries will continue to receive their monthly Social Security andSupplemental Security Income payments, I have invoked immediate paymentprocedures that permit on-the-spot payments to be made to anyone who can no
10
longer access their benefit check. I am pleased to report that, so far, SocialSecurity has issued more than 30,000 immediate payments and that numbercontinues to grow.”Since September 1
st
, Social Security has provided immediate paymentsto evacuees who are not able to receive their monthly benefits, whether by mail
15
or direct deposit. Beneficiaries can go to any open Social Security office andreceive an immediate payment by check that replaces the full amount of theirSocial Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payment.In addition, Social Security is providing immediate payments and othervital services to the affected areas and to evacuees in other locations through a
20
variety of means:A temporary office has been opened in the Houston Astrodome and isproviding service seven days a week.Social Security representatives are serving the public at evacuationcenters throughout the U.S., such as the Baton Rouge River Center.
25
Social Security employees are onsite at FEMA’s Family AssistanceCenters, such as the FEMA site in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. We anticipatehaving representatives onsite at similar centers in Pascagoula, Moss Point andWaveland, Mississippi and in Shreveport and Monroe, Louisiana.Many Social Security offices are offering extended hours of service and
30
remained open throughout the Labor Day weekend to help evacuees.Social Security and the United States Postal Service also establishedtemporary mail delivery stations in areas where mail service was suspended dueto damage from Hurricane Katrina. Beneficiaries still remaining in those areascould pick up their checks at those locations.
35
Visit
:www.socialsecurity.gov/emergency
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário